Dog Walkers / Pet Services Employees Wanted!
Are you seeking a job you really enjoy? One that gets you out of the office and into the fresh air? Do you love dogs and other pets? Then, joining We Let the Dogs Out 4 You may be the job for you're looking for!
Midday Dog Walker Responsibilities:
• Enter the homes of clients and visit with their pets for varying lengths of time (usually 15 - 30 minutes each)
• Walk pets as requested
• Feed pets as requested
• Check that pets have ample, clean water supply and refill as necessary
• Be aware of your surroundings looking for accidents or damage caused by pets in the absence of their owners
• Cleanup any accidents or damage discovered in homes of our clients
• Communicate with Pet Owners as well as Management
Midday Dog Walker Requirements and Qualifications:
• Northern VA residence within 20 miles of 20136 (Bristow, VA - our hub) is preferred
• Must be available between the hours of 7AM - 7PM Monday-Friday
• Must have your own, reliable mode of transportation to perform the duties and responsibilities associated with this role
• Must have your own reliable Smart Phone with internet access and data plan
• Must be detail oriented and able to follow instructions
• Must be responsible, ethical, reliable, and dependable
• Must be timely and punctual
• Must be able to self-manage
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be compassionate about animals
• Must feel comfortable working with and interacting with both small and large animals
• Must be willing to walk and drive in all weather conditions
• Must be able to make at least a 1 year commitment, however longer is preferred
• Must be able to pass criminal background check
To begin the application process, please fill out the application below and we will be in touch shortly regarding the next steps. Thank you for considering WLTDO4Y!
*This is a Part-Time SUPPLEMENTAL INCOME position
Come Walk with Us!
Join the Team